Last year was my first full year of photographing weddings, engagements, families, seniors, etc., and it was absolutely incredible. I never thought my business would take off so quickly, but it did. From mentoring sessions and other photographers inspiring me to be better, I thrived and made 2017 the best it could be. Now it’s 2018, and I’m beyond thrilled for what this year has in store for me. I have so many amazing bride + groom’s totaling 20 weddings this year so far, and I’m so blessed to have met these amazing people.
Putting all the mushiness aside – let’s jump into what my goals for 2018 are!
- blog more (try to blog every session & wedding)
- listen to more podcasts (instead of watching tv)
- make my turnaround time for clients less than 4 weeks
- DON’T LET ANXIETY TAKE OVER.
- start my day earlier (get up between 6-7 am)
- don’t spend money on stupid stuff (lol)
- photograph an elopement!!
- photograph a wedding out of state
- stop caring about how many likes a photo gets
- be confident in my work & stop comparing
- make a welcome packet for my wedding couples
- be better organized
- make my own presets!!
Those are my top goals for 2018! I feel that these are realistic and that if I work hard and put my mind to it, I can achieve each and every one! If you or somebody you know is thinking about an elopement, please contact me! I’ll be offering discounted rates to those who want to elope! <3
Thanks for reading through my 2018 goals + I encourage you to make a goal list and work hard to achieve it as well!
^looking back on 2017 like….. ^^